Quickly and easily make one-time premium payments or set up recurring payments for life and disability income insurance policies.
Which policies allow for payments online or by automated phone system?
Electronic payments may be made for these types of policies:
- Term life insurance
- Whole life insurance
- Disability income insurance (Some limitations apply for policies beginning with a prefix of “A”)*
- Indexed universal life insurance
- Universal life insurance
- Variable universal life insurance
How to make a payment
Register or login to your augustarfinancial.com account.
You may also make payments with AuguStar’s automated phone system. This service is available by calling 800.366.6654. Please listen for your product and follow the prompts.
How to enroll in paperless billing (eBill)
eBill is a feature in our current online payment system that notifies you via email when bills for policies (on non-monthly modes) are ready to be viewed and paid. This service also allows you to view bills, pay bills, and set up AutoPay.
To enroll, register or log in to your augustarfinancial.com account.
Benefits of paying online or by phone
|24/7||Free, convenient 24-hour service, available seven days a week|
|Same day payments||Payments in good order are accepted the same day if received by 5 p.m. ET (after 4 p.m. ET for variable universal life insurance policies). Payments received after 5 p.m. ET (after 4 p.m. ET for variable universal life insurance policies), on weekends, or on national holidays will be applied the following business day.|
|Email notifications||Once enrolled, you will receive email notifications for new bills, rejected payments and expired AutoPay.|
|Paperless billing||Choose which policies you wish to enroll into paperless billing.|
Making a premium payment
Before you make a premium payment or enroll in eBill, it’s helpful to have a few things at your fingertips.
To make a premium payment online or by phone, you will need:
- Policy number
- Last four digits of the policy owner’s Social Security number
- Checking or savings account and routing numbers
Get help with making payments
* Policies that begin with a prefix of “A” are only eligible for payments via phone or the one-time payment option via web payments. They are currently excluded from reoccurring payments and Ebill enrollment. Please call 844-341-1392, Option 4 or send an email to [email protected].
* Payments received after 5 p.m. ET (after 4 p.m. ET for variable universal life insurance policies), on weekends, or on national holidays will be applied the following business day.